The simplest way to remove floating hydrocarbons (LNAPLs) from
The PetroXtractor Passive Skimmer is a selective membrane filter
that fits inside a piezometer, monitoring well or recovery well.
Without power and with no moving parts, it collects floating
hydrocarbons into its reservoir for manual discharge. The secret is
a patented oleophilic/hydrophilic membrane.
Membrane Skimmer Advantages
- No air compressor, no electricity required.
- High recovery efficiency—no water in collected
- High skimming accuracy.
- Easy to install and maintain. No moving parts. Extremely
Membrane Skimmer Applications
The PetroXtractor Passive Skimmer is designed to recover free
floating hydrocarbons (LNAPLs) such as gasoline, diesel fuel, aviation fuel,
and kerosene from groundwater.
- Pre/Post testing for remediation applications
- Gasoline and diesel storage sites
Membrane Skimmer Features
- Completely off line system.
- The passive skimmer stops automatically when the reservoir is full.
- ATEX certified
Membrane Skimmer Specifications
- Outside Diameter 1.7 in (42.5 mm)
- Tank capacity 0.2 gal (0.6 L)
- Length 51.2 in (1.3 m)
- Weight 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg)
- Outside Diameter 2.4 in (60 mm)
- Tank capacity 0.5 gal (2.0 L)
- Length 66.9 in (1.7m)
- Weight 4.4 lbs (2.0 kg)
- Outside Diameter 3.5 in (90 mm)
- Tank capacity 1.1 gal (4.0 L)
- Length 66.9 in (1.7 m)
- Weight 11.0 lbs (5.0 kg)