- Strains 40 gallons of chips and coolant per minute.
- Acts as both a vacuum and a pump.
- Two part safety system includes automatic pressure relief valve plus backup valve.
- Filters out plastic, steel, aluminum and ceramic chips and shavings from coolant.
- Economical, disposable filter bags.
- Quiet; less noise than other air driven or electrical units.
- No moving parts.
- Equipped with float valve to automatically shut off unit when drum is full.
- Equipped with automatic pressure relief valve for added safety.
Chiperator™ – Air Powered Chip Remover for Coolant Sump
*** This unit comes with drum lid ONLY ***
Chip and Coolant Separation System. The air driven Chiperator vacuums and filters old cutting fluids loaded with chips from machine sumps, tanks and parts washers. When the optional Abanaki’s Lil’ Blue™ skimmer is purchased, the coolant will also be cleansed of tramp oils.Save money by making old coolant useable again. The Chiperator is an inexpensive way to clean dirty machine sumps. The air driven Chiperator quickly separates chips and swarf from liquids. It drains or refills its 55 gallon drum in less than 2 minutes! Simply suck up coolant laden with chips, swarf and muck, and the Chiperator strains the unwanted solids. The Chiperator then pumps the strained coolant back to the sump.
Abanaki Corporation Oil Skimming Division
17387 Munn Road
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
Phone: (440) 543-7400
Fax: (440) 543-7404
ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company