- Magnetic base allows for installation anywhere in the shop.
- Complete reversibility prevents hoses and cords from getting tangled.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Oil is easily collected and discharged making removal clean and easy.
- Requires no floor space.
- No tubes, mops, disks, or belts or wear out. The filtration media is easily washed out and reused.
- Pick up hard-to-remove oils that conventional skimmers leave behind.
Oil Boss® Magnetic Mount Tramp Oil Skimmer – 115v/60 Hz
Abanaki’s Oil Boss is an innovative tool for keeping coolant free of oil. The patent-pending design allows for easy visual inspection of your coolant’s condition; and will also help extend tool and coolant life. It will decrease loss of production and maintenance time. And it will allow for easy cleaning of various sumps or tanks around any plant or shop due to its portability and magnetic base. The Oil Boss has a small footprint that reduces the amount of clutter and equipment on the shop floor.
The Oil Boss coolant skimmer pumps oil-laden fluid from the sump through a chip-blocking pre-filter to the inlet valve. From there, it passes through coalescing media that separates the oil from the coolant. Clean coolant returns to the sump. Skimmed oil is held in a containment area until the operator easily removes the oil via the discharge tap.
Magni-Cling technology enables the skimmer to cling to a metal surface. This approach allows for flexibility, because users can clean one machine sump and then easily move the skimmer to another machine; in addition, Magni-Cling technology can be used to place the Oil Boss at eye level for convenient inspection. The skimmer is also reversible, which allows it to work within the layout of any shop without tubes and cords becoming tangled.
Abanaki Corporation Oil Skimming Division
17387 Munn Road
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
Phone: (440) 543-7400
Fax: (440) 543-7404
ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company