Abanaki's Industrial Coolant & Oil Skimmers
The most cost effective way of removing oil from water since 1968—our skimmers have been serving our clients around the world with
oil skimmers for a variety of applications; from local job shops to
giants like Toyota and Boeing, from 1 gph to 200 gph, from food
processors to remediation to metal mills and
The Abanaki Oil Skimmer Advantage
- Rugged, reliable and low maintenance.
- Proven in thousands of oil skimming applications.
- Most inexpensive way to remove oil from water.
- Saves coolants by removing tramp oil
- Conserve parts wash water by removing oily wastes.
- Prevents plugging of spray heads and filters.
- Oil skimmers that remove from 1 gph to 200 gph.
- Reduces fluid disposal costs.
- Skimmed oil can be recycled and reused as a lubricant or fuel.
- Helps meet government requirements for water discharge.
- Oil Skimmers to fit in almost any application.
- Most products ship in 24 hours.
- 30-day money back guarantee on Coolant Maintenance Oil Skimmers.
Abanaki's Engineering E-Book
This book is the company's most detailed authority on oil
skimmers. It includes detailed engineering drawings and
covers motor types and belt selection for Abanaki's full line.
Request this e-book now!
Oil Grabber Model 4® - Belt Oil Skimmer
The Abanaki Model 4 Oil Grabber is a dependable and effective means of removing oil from water and water-base solutions. Often, oil skimming by itself will reduce oil to an acceptable level of water purity. Depending on the characteristics of the liquid, it is possible for the Model 4 alone to reduce oil content to less than five parts per million in water. The unit can be used as a pretreatment before filtration, and in conjunction with coalescing systems.
Read complete product information.