Abanaki's Industrial Coolant & Oil Skimmers
The most cost effective way of removing oil from water since 1968—our skimmers have been serving our clients around the world with
oil skimmers for a variety of applications; from local job shops to
giants like Toyota and Boeing, from 1 gph to 200 gph, from food
processors to remediation to metal mills and
The Abanaki Oil Skimmer Advantage
- Rugged, reliable and low maintenance.
- Proven in thousands of oil skimming applications.
- Most inexpensive way to remove oil from water.
- Saves coolants by removing tramp oil
- Conserve parts wash water by removing oily wastes.
- Prevents plugging of spray heads and filters.
- Oil skimmers that remove from 1 gph to 200 gph.
- Reduces fluid disposal costs.
- Skimmed oil can be recycled and reused as a lubricant or fuel.
- Helps meet government requirements for water discharge.
- Oil Skimmers to fit in almost any application.
- Most products ship in 24 hours.
- 30-day money back guarantee on Coolant Maintenance Oil Skimmers.
Abanaki's Engineering E-Book
This book is the company's most detailed authority on oil
skimmers. It includes detailed engineering drawings and
covers motor types and belt selection for Abanaki's full line.
Request this e-book now!
Abanaki Promotes Reusing or Reselling Waste Oil to Bulk Up the Balance Sheet
manufacturers look for every cost advantage
they can find in a sluggish economy, Abanaki
Corporation is renewing its call for plants
to recycle waste oil for heat or for resale
to an authorized recycler. According to
the owner and president of Abanaki, the
world leader in oil-skimming products,
recycling and reselling waste oil can help
strengthen the balance sheet.
story and our
used oil recycling
Belt & Tube
Abanaki offers the industry's largest selection of replacement
belt & tube skimmer materials. Learn more about
our wide selection now!