Abanaki’s Industrial Coolant & Oil Skimmers
The most cost effective way of removing oil from water since 1968—our skimmers have been serving our clients around the world with oil skimmers for a variety of applications; from local job shops to giants like Toyota and Boeing, from 1 gph to 200 gph, from food processors to remediation to metal mills and beyond.
The Abanaki Oil Skimmer Advantage
- Rugged, reliable and low maintenance.
- Proven in thousands of oil skimming applications.
- Most inexpensive way to remove oil from water.
- Saves coolants by removing tramp oil.
- Conserve parts wash water by removing oily wastes.
- Prevents plugging of spray heads and filters.
- Oil skimmers that remove from 1 gph to 200 gph.
- Reduces fluid disposal costs.
- Skimmed oil can be recycled and reused as a lubricant or fuel.
- Helps meet government requirements for water discharge.
- Oil Skimmers to fit in almost any application.
- Most products ship in 24 hours.
- 30-day money back guarantee on Coolant Maintenance Oil Skimmers.
|Talk to a sales rep about our ATEX Certified products.|
Abanaki’s Engineering E-Book
This book is the company’s most detailed authority on oil skimmers. It includes detailed engineering drawings and covers motor types and belt selection for Abanaki’s full line.
Oil Grabber Model 4® – Belt Oil Skimmer
The Abanaki Model 4 Oil Grabber is a dependable and effective means of removing oil from water and water-base solutions. Often, oil skimming by itself will reduce oil to an acceptable level of water purity. Depending on the characteristics of the liquid, it is possible for the Model 4 alone to reduce oil content to less than five parts per million in water. The unit can be used as a pretreatment before filtration, and in conjunction with coalescing systems.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!